Sunday, September 9, 2012

Detroit Lions Matte Manicure


Here is this week's manicure, thought I'd celebrate the beginning of football season! China Glaze's "Pelican Gray", Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry "Brisk Blue". I got my set of nail art brushes and so I used my new striper to do my ring finger. Super happy with it! I also got my first matte topcoat and I LOVE the matte look! However I have been totally spoiled by SV and nicked the hell out of my nails because it felt like it was taking so long to dry! What kind of matte top coats do you girls like to use? Any recommendations?

Ok, better go watch the Lions finish losing.
Have a nice day, ladies!

b

1 comment:

  1. love this! gorgeous! so cute!
    love this! love your blog! so great you have amazing taste!
    would you be kind enough to visit mine please? would be an honour xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete